Custom Stone Engraving and Rock Carving
If you can envision it – we can carve it!
Stone carving is an age-old form of sculpture, turning the surface of natural stone into a detailed design. With the benefits of modern machinery – paired with the artistic talents of our graphic designers – we can offer customers beautiful, uniquely carved stone-works!
Whether featured at the entrance to your property, placed on a pathway, or part of a garden retreat, bring the unique beauty of custom stonework to your home or business with a custom-carved stone by Sebago Stoneworks.
Unsightly boulder in your yard?
Why not turn that big monstrosity in your yard into an address marker or name plaque?
How does this work?
Sebago Stoneworks is completely mobile! We can carve your designs at our shop on smaller rocks, or come to you for larger projects. We are happy to come onsite to wherever you are located to meet all of your stone engraving needs.
Does the rock I have need a flat surface?
It doesn’t have to have a perfectly flat surface. We will work with the surface of the stone you have.
What if I don’t have a rock?
No problem! We can provide rocks of all sizes for your project.
Custom carved stonework will make your property stand out in a way that is uniquely you.
The ideas are endless:
- Add an address or large house numbers on a boulder in your drive;
- Carve your company name on a granite sign at your business entrance;
- Put your name on a large stone or on a single brick;
- Memorialize a beloved pet;
- Create a one-of-a-kind wedding, anniversary or housewarming gift;
- Give the gardener in your life some garden art they will treasure;
- Turn a favorite stone into a personal message or image!